Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.      Phone : +91-11-42390909

FAQ and queries

Change of address

1. What is the procedure for getting the new address recorded?

Answer: In case the shares held by you are in physical form, kindly send the request letter signed by the shareholder (in case of joint holders duly signed by all the joint holders) with self-attested copies of PAN Card/Aadhaar Card) giving the new address with pin code. Please quote your folio number. In case the shares are held in demat/electronic form, please inform your DP.

What is Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)

Answer: Under the system, you can receive the dividend electronically by way of direct credit to your bank account. This also avoids loss / fraudulent interception of dividend warrants during postal transit and amount is instantly credited in your account.


I have not received my dividend. How to get the dividend?

Answer: Please write to us quoting the name of the company /folio no / client ID (in case the shares are held in demat form) and the year for which you have not received the dividend duly signed by the first holder of the shares. After verification of records, we will provide the status to you as per records.

Loss of share Certificates

I have lost / misplaced my share certificates. What are the steps to get the duplicate share certificates?

Answer: Please write to us immediately about loss of share certificates quoting the name of the company/ folio no. and details of share certificates if available. We will mark a caution on your folio to prevent any further transfer of shares. Please also lodge a complaint with the police authorities regarding loss of share certificates and provide an acknowledged copy of the same to us with your request letter duly signed by all the joint holders if held in joint names. We shall advise you the formalities to be complied with for issue of duplicate share certificates in lieu of the lost one. In case the lost share certificate are lodged with the company with a valid transfer deed by a third party for transfer, the case will be dealt with on the basis of relevant facts and we shall advise you further course of action at that time.


I wish to split split/consolidate my share certificates. What is the procedure?

Answer: Please forward the share certificate with a written request duly signed by all the joint-holders as per specimen signatures recorded with us.


How do I make a nomination with regard to my shareholding?

Please submit a nomination form duly filled in duplicate duly signed (in case of joint holding, all the holders need to sign the nomination form). After the form is received by the company and is found to be in order, a registration number is allotted to the nomination. A duplicate copy of the nomination form received will be returned back to you with an endorsement indicating the registration number with date. The is procedure is for shares held in physical form. In case the share are held in demat / electronic form, the nomination has to be recorded by your Depository Participant.

Transfer of shares

I have purchased physical shares. What is the procedure to get them registered in my name? Asnwer: You will have to send the share certificates along with the Share Transfer Deed duly filled in, executed and affixed with share transfer stamps at .025% of the market value on the date of execution of the transfer deed. The share, along with the Share Transfer Deed will have to be sent to us at the following address:

Abhipra Capital Ltd Abhipra

Complex, A-387, Dilkhush Industrial Area,

G T Karnal, Azadpur, Delhi-110033

In normal course, it takes around 15 days to register the transfer in the name of the transferee, and the share certificates are dispatched to you.

Transmission of shares

In case of joint holdings in the event of death of one shareholder, how do the surviving joint holders get the shares transmitted in their name?

Answer: The surviving shareholders will have to submit a request letter supported with an attested copy of the Death Certificate of the deceased shareholder and the relevant share certificates. On receipt of share certificates with the said documents will delete the name of the deceased shareholder from its records and return the share certificates to the applicant/ registered holder duly endorsed and authenticated.

If the shares are held in the single name, how can his legal heirs get the shares transmitted in their names?

Answer: The legal heirs will have to obtain a Succession Certificate or Letter of Administration or probated copy of the WILL issued by competent Court and submit a true copy of the same duly notarised along with a request letter, transmission form and all the share certificates in original for transfer in their name.

RTA Services Enquiry

Kindly submit your details, our representatives will contact you for further formalities.